“I adore you” Adore Delano: Til Death Do Us Party Review

AdoreDelano_TillDeathDoUsParty_1600x1600_r1

Adore Delano’s new album, “Till Death Do Us Party,”makes me wish the floor of my bedroom lit up and I had a bunch of drunken partiers here with me. I’ve never felt the need to party more than I do right now. I was pumped about the release of this CD the second I heard about it and even more so now that I own it.

Delano first appeared on season seven of American Idol as Danny Noriega (Delano’s boy name) and then went on Rupaul’s Drag Race season 6, moving her way up from another contestant to eventually making it to top three.

Even though Delano did not take the crown as America’s Next Drag Superstar, she sashayed her way onto iTunes’ dance charts with “Till Death” hitting number 1 before its release date.

It’s no surprise that many drag queens from Rupaul’s Drag Race have put out their own CD’s or singles that are decent, or at the very least funny, songs in and of themselves. For example:

Willam Belli, Detox and Vicky Vox, also known as DWV, a group of drag queens who remix popular songs, have released several songs including “Boy is a Bottom,” a parody of Alisha Key’s “Girl is on Fire” and while the songs are catchy, I have never fallen in love with a drag queens’ music like I have with Adore Delano’s “Till Death Do Us Party.”

Delano’s big catch phrase through the entire season was “party” along with a slew of profanities thrown in as well.

The CD not only showcases her playful personality that I came to love during this season but also shows a more vulnerable Adore in the song “I Adore You,” where she talks about a love interest that she claims she does not deserve.

Delano shows no signs of slowing down either. Having already put out two videos for “I Adore You” and “D T F” she is preparing to release her third video for “Party.”

If you haven’t already download this CD NOW, it’s a good pick-me-up and also has a couple songs that — when you’re in a slower mood — will satisfy those tastes as well.
It’s definitely a CD you need in your collection, but do yourself a favor and skip the edited version because you will not get the same effect and the same need to stand up and dance.

I adore you, Adore.

#TeamAdore